Adsense

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tello: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will



Barcelona winger, Cristian Tello is determined to fight for a place in the squad, but after not getting many minutes this season, he admits that he could possibly leave his boyhood club to find more first team opportunities.





In an interview with Barcelona-based Spanish sports daily, Sport, Tello discussed the difficulties of breaking into a squad full of world-class talent and although he renewed his contract and wants to stay, at some point he may have to leave.

“The goal is to gain a place in the starting line-up each week and then progress to be at the top. It’s always difficult, but you have to work hard.

“To get in this squad is a dream come true. To consider leaving the squad would be crude but if I have to leave [for more first-team opportunities], I will.

“However, if time passes and everything goes well, I have no problem [staying].

“I would like to play as much as possible, but I know there are a lot of players in front of me, but I’m ready to play if necessary.”

Tello has made appearances in six of the club’s eight La Liga contests, but only two as a starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment